You have run the job using Identified Stock Maintenance Run to set Batch (Identified Stock) as Restricted where expiration date of batch has less number of days than the Minimum Required shelf life but even then batch was not set to Restricted.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data Work Center.
- Go to the Identified Stock Maintenance Run View.
- Schedule a new job using button New.
- New Window opens up.
- Enter Run ID.
- Choose Add Row to add Products as required.
- Under section Control Parameters, mark the Checkbox for both below options:
- Expire Identified Stock
- Consider Minimum Shelf Life
- Then set the status to Active and perform Save and Close.
- Select the Run ID and choose option Schedule to run job.
- Choose Start Immediately and execute the run.
- Once it gets completed it is with status Finished.
- Select and open the relevant Application Log.
- Navigate to the Results tab, system shows message No identified stock selected for the run.
You have marked Checkbox for both the Control Parameters while running a job hence system has not considered any parameter and therefore no Batch ID has been restricted in the system.
In order to restrict the Identified Stock executing Identified Stock Maintenance Run, please do the following:
- Select the product for which you want to maintain the identified stock.
- Under Control Parameters section, mark only one checkbox under Control Parameters section as per your requirement to execute a job successfully.
- If you want to set the status of the identified stock with an expiration date before the current date to obsolete, select the Expire Identified Stock checkbox.
- If you want to set the status of the stock to restricted based on the minimum shelf life of the product, select the Consider Minimum Shelf Life checkbox.
Note : The restricted stock will not be available for planning, but will be available for execution.
This is an Expected System Behavior.
KBA , AP-LUD , Logistic Unit Data Management , How To