You have saved attachment file in your product master ABC and you want your the system to auto-pick this data to your new created purchasing document XYZ.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Request and Order work center.
- Choose New Purchase Order view.
- Input all mandatory information and choose View All.
- Navigate to Items page.
- Choose Add Row and input product master ID ABC.
- Navigate to Item Details sub-view and choose Attachments.
You will see there is No record found i.e. Attachment maintained in product master ABC is not picked.
The attachments which are saved as document type Details for Supplier will only be auto picked from product master ABC to purchasing document XYZ.
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Choose Products view.
- Show All Products and search for product master ABC.
- Edit the product master ABC and choose View All.
- Navigate to page Attachments.
- Choose Add File and select the document type as Details for Supplier.
The attachment added in any document type of product master ABC is not auto-picked in the New Sales Order/Sales Quote screen within the Items tab for the same product.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To