You finished creation of payment media run and expect payment proposals to be picked for file generation but instead you see the message as no relevant payments found.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payment Management work center.
- In the Periodic Tasks view in the Payment Media Runs subview, choose New Payment Media Run.
- Select all required fields like company,payment media types,format and other selections you required.
Save and Active.
This scenario occurs in a situation if the ready for transfer payments having a payment medium format which does not match with the format you have selected in the payment media run and only if the formats match system would pick it in the run for selection.
Your Ready For Transfer files for the payment method PQR picked the format as XYZ due to the settings maintained in the activity Assignment of Payment Method Details to Payment Medium Formats in the business configuration work center.
- If the payment method is not assigned to the desired format then choose to cancel the payment proposals with incorrect format and adjust the assignment and re do the the process again.
- If the assignment is correct and only the file selection is incorrect in the payment media run then if you have only saved a payment media run and not yet activated it, you can still make changes to the file and choose the same payment medium format that your payment proposals have and if you have already performed the run then create a new payment media run for the desired payment file instead of selecting the incorrect.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To