A dashboard that has been exported to PDF opens with a message stating that the required version of Flash Player is required.
The newest version of Flash Player ActiveX is installed already.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a dashboard using the dashboard designer.
- Export the dashboard to PDF.
- Open the PDF with Adobe Reader.
Adobe Reader relies on the installation of a Flash Player Plugin. This is different from the Browser version of the Flash Player.
- Download the latest Flash Player Plugin from http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/support/acrobat/install_flash_player.exe
- Run the executable to install the plugin.
- After installation, open the exported pdf.
- Dashboard should display.
plugin, pluggin , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem