User can restrict the price in sales integration project for a fixed price Manual Project Invoice Request.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing Work Center.
- Project Invoicing sub view.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Search for the Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Sales Order).
- Select the sales order and Click on New.
- Click on Manual Project Invoice Request.
- Input the required details and click on next.
- In Refine Invoice Items step.
- System allows us to change the Price.
The reason is you have maintained as a Manual entry has priority for List Price in Business Configuration.
Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
Click on Implementation activity.
Select your project.
Click on Open Activity list.
Search for Configure Price Strategy in Fine tune.
Edit and click on Configure Pricing Procedure.
Select Standard Procedure for List Price.
Change Manual Change control to Not possible to process manually.
Save and close it.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To