Publishing a dataset to SAP Lumira Server results in error:
The dataset could not be published to SAP Lumira Server because publishing to the SAP HANA layer failed. Reason is ''. (HDB 11009)
NOTE: SAP Lumira, server version for SAP HANA and SAP Lumira Cloud are being retired and will no longer receive new feature investments.
For more information please refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article:
- SAP Lumira
- SAP Lumira Server
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open SAP Lumira
2) Create a new dataset based on any source (Excel, HANA)
3) Select Share-->Publish to Lumira Server--> login to server-->publish
4) Receive error
There are two typical causes of this issue:
- Technical User created by following section "4.2 To create administration users" in the "SAP Lumira Server Installation Guide" requires the initial password to be changed.
- Post deployment configuration has not been completed per the following sections of the "SAP Lumira Server Installation Guide"
- 4.2 To create administration users
- 4.3 To add the Configuration tile to SAP Fiori
- 4.4 To configure SAP Lumira Server
Technical User Initial Password Requires Change
- Change the intial password by browsing to http://<SERVER>:80<INSTANCE>/sap/hana/xs/formLogin
- Log in with the Technical User that has been granted role "sap.bi.common:BI_TECH_USER"
- When prompted change the password
- Log out
Post Deployment Configuration has not been Completed
- Create Lumira Server administration users in SAP HANA per section "4.2 To create administration users" of the "SAP Lumira Server Installation Guide" at http://help.sap.com/lumira
- Set up the SAP Fiori Configuration tile per section "4.3 To add the Configuration tile to SAP Fiori" of the "SAP Lumira Server Installation Guide" at http://help.sap.com/lumira
- Configure Lumira Server via the Configuration Tile per section "4.4 To configure SAP Lumira Server" of the "SAP Lumira Server Installation Guide" at http://help.sap.com/lumira
Sharing Uploading Configuration Rights Permissions SQLCC SQL Password Authentication , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem