You have created a purchase request and no supplier is assigned yet. As a consequence, you expect system to send an E-Mail notification saying "Assign Supplier to Purchase Request" to your inbox. However you did not receive any E-Mail notifications.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Requests view.
- Select the Open Tasks view.
- You can see the task Assign Supplier to the Purchase Request.
- However user not received any E-Mail notifications for this task.
You are not assigned to the Task Subscriptions in the Home work center.
Please follow the below steps to get the E-Mail notifications;
- Go to the Home work center.
- Go to the Inbox view.
- Select Subscribe to Tasks button.
- Select Purchase Requests and Orders task element.
- Select Purchase Request.
- Select Assign Supplier to Purchase Request for E-Mail. (If required, kindly assign the task type, Escalation: Assign Supplier to Purchase Request also).
- Save and Close the document.
Once the tasks are configured for E-Mail, users will receive the E-Mail notification in their inbox.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To