You have received error message Cost object cannot be used for Intercompany Cost Assignment during Internal order Replication.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Master data replication Work center.
- Go to Import view.
- Select Other Cost objects sub-view.
- Select the relevant File Name.
- Select the Cost object.
- Click on Process button.
The scoping question Do you want to integrate your expense reports in intercompany processes, such as projects with partner companies is not scoped in Project.
- Go to Business configuration Work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects.
- Select the relevant Project and click on Edit Project scope button.
- Go to Questions.
- Go to Expense Reimbursement and then Expense Reporting.
- Go to Group:Intercompany Cost Assignment.
- Select the checkbox for Scoping Question.
Do you want to integrate your expense reports in intercompany processes, such as projects with partner companies?
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To