You find the Ship-to address missing in the Output History of the Sales Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Select the Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents sales order ID).
- Select Edit button and choose View All.
- Go to the Output History tab.
- Select document Sales Order Confirmation view.
You find the Ship To address is missing in the Output History.
When contact party address is same as Ship-to then you would not see ship-to in Sales Order Confirmation form or Output History.
Ship To Address in some of the sales order confirmation forms is because it differs from contact party's address or customer's address.
When contact party address is same as Ship To address then you would not see Ship To in confirmation form.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To