When Creating a New Service Request Incident Category Values are not Populated When F4 Value Help is Pressed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Desk Work Center ;
- Go to Common tasks and select new service request;
- Enter a service category value under categorization section.
- Select an Incident category value.
You will see the message " No records found".
The category type selected is not incident type
You can verify the following steps below:
- Go to Service Entitlements Work Center ;
- Go to the view Service Categories;
- Select an service category and edit .
- Click in the button View All
- Go to Catalog Structure tab
- In Category Name column click and Expand Service Category values
- On right hand side you can see the category type after select any category ID
If the category type selected is not of incident type, no values will be displayed in Incident Category field.
KBA , SRD-CRM-SEE , Service Entitlements , How To