You have completed the delivery on a purchase order XYZ (PO) item XX. However the purchase order item still shows as open in the time sheet and times can be confirmed against it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Home.
- Go to the view Self-Services.
- Under Time, choose Edit Time Sheet.
- Enter the relevant Project Task.
- You notice that a PO item for which Delivery is finished is also proposed.
The flag Unlimited Over-Delivery has been set automatically for the purchase order item (tab Items, sub-tab Basic Data, section Settings). As a consequence, the PO XYZ remains open in the Time Sheet.
Uncheck the setting Unlimited Over-Delivery on PO item to make PO not available for confirmation.
- Go to Purchase Request and Order work center.
- Choose Purchase Orders view.
- Show All Purchase Orders and search for XYZ.
- Edit the purchase order XYZ and choose View All.
- Navigate to Items page and choose line item XX.
- Uncheck the option Unlimited Over-Delivery under Settings section of the page
- Save or Send Update.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To