You have maintained multiple Bank Accounts for the Supplier and you would like to pick the specific Supplier Bank Account for the Automatic Payments.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payables work center and choose the Automatic Payments view.
- Show All Payment Proposals.
- Choose one payment proposal with the Payment Method as Bank Transfer.
- Choose Edit, and then go to the General Data tab.
- You can see the Payee Bank is XYZ.
- However you expect the Payee Bank to be ABC
Unfortunately for the automatic payments, currently there is no option to set the prioritization of the Supplier Bank Accounts. The Payment proposal randomly picks up the Supplier Bank Account.
For the Manual Payment, while creating the outgoing bank transfer for a supplier, system gives you the option of the selecting the supplier bank account. So you can choose the supplier bank account manually as per your business requirement.
For the Automatic Payments, you need to manually change the bank account before executing the payment if the supplier bank account is not selected correctly.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To