When trying to migrate the account transaction data, the following error message occurs during import simulation:
Account determination group missing for supplier ABC and company XYZ
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your implementation project and click Open Activity List.
- Search and open the activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Click Execute Migration.
- Select your uploaded migration file and click Process File.
- The following error occurs in the Simulate Import window: Account determination group missing for supplier ABC and company XYZ.
There is no Account Determination Group maintained for some of the the employees in the migration template.
To resolve the issue, you need to maintain the account determination group for the employees that you are using in the Migration template for Open Item Payables and perform the migration again:
1. Go to the Business Configuration work center.
2. Select one of the following views: Implementation Projects view or the Overview.
3. Search and open the activity Migration of Suppliers.
4. Click Migrate account determination groups payables using the migration tool.
5. Once this is performed you will able to continue with the Migration of Open Item Payables.
Note: In the migration template for Open Item Payables, use the Creditor Type 2, which stands for Employees, and the same Employee ID in field Creditor ID that you have used during migration of employees or during creation of that employee.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To