You have logged into system in Silverlight and would like to switch over to HTML5 UI.
- If you have logged in Silverlight, you can switch over to HTML5 UI as below:
- Logon to System in Silverlight UI.
- Click on Adapt and then Company Settings.
- Click on Client tab.
- In Preferred Client select HTML5 from drop down.
- Click on Save and Close.
When you re-logon, system loads in HTML5 UI.
- If you have logged in HTML5, you can switch over to Silverlight UI as below.
- Logon to System in HTML5 UI.
- Click on Adapt and then Launch in Microsoft Silverlight.
Silverlight UI will open in new browser tab/session.
KBA , html ui , html5 ui , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To