When you create a new Corporate Account, or a new Private Account, Netherlands Antilles (AN) and Serbia and Montenegro (CS) are shown as OBSOLETE in the Country drop-down list.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Choose New Corporate account.
- Enter the required details.
- In the Country field drop-down list, you can find that countries AN Netherlands Antilles and CS Serbia and Montenegro are OBSOLETE.
These countries do not exist with that name anymore:
1. The country Netherlands Antilles was existing between 1954 and 2010 and so now it does not exist with that name.
2. Also Serbia and Montenegro was existing until the year 2006 and now it is not called with the same name.
So this is why they are shown as obsolete.
KBA , obsolete , country list , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To