You have created a Contract however when you check the Customer Contract Volume report the contract is not listed on the report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Sales Orders work center and report list view.
- Search and open the report Customer Contract Volume.
- Adjust the selection values based on the contract you have created and click Go.
- Add the Contract field to the rows and selection screen.
- The contract you have created is neither available from the report nor form the value help selection.
Only Contracts with released status equal to Release are shown on the report.
The Customer Contract Volume (CRMCCOIB_Q0001) report shows the contracts where net and invoiced values are defined. So the contract will be shown on the report only if the contract itself or the item has been released and consequently an invoice request has been triggered once.
The reason of this is because the Customer Contract Item (CRMCCOIB) data source has an ‘hard coded’ filter based upon the Release status of the contract and it's item.
The release status value can be checked, where the contract or item was released, via the Contract details, Changes tab then Attribute and by filtering for Release Status.
Note: In case you want to see all contracts available independently of their release status you can use the data source Customer Contract Header (CRMCCOHB).
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To