When you run Employee Times Reports (weekly , monthly quarterly, yearly) the Recorded Time displays as 0.00 h value.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration Work Center.
- Go to Reports View -> List subview.
- Select the report Employee Times: Weekly report (You can run any report which is created based on data source HCMTLMU01).
- Move the Employee , Reporting Line Unit characteristic in rows.
- Click on Go.
- Here you can see the Recorded Time displays as 0.00 h in the Reports.
If the employee Time Recording Method is Positive Time Recording then Planned hours are compared to actual recorded hours to determine if an employee has worked too few or too many hours in a day this will be show as Recorded Time in the Employee Times report in this case you will encounter this issue.
The Employee Times Reports are only displays the Active and the Approved hours, if the recorded hours are inactive or pending changes status then these recorded hours will not displayed in the Employee Times Reports.
If the employee Time Recording Method is Exception-Based Time Recording this Case Document is Not applicable since on days where nothing is explicitly recorded in the time sheet Scheduled hours are used to calculate and post actual hours worked.
Note : The recoded hours are inactive status due to N number of reason.
- The employee time sheet is not released.
- The employee has be edited some changes and saved but haven’t released the time sheet.
For above two reasons release the time sheet.
3. Due to the error message Error Message: Labor resource assignment mandatory for project time confirmation on MM/DD/YYYY you can encounter this error message when the employee is recoding the time via different Add on screen and approval is required this error will be come in the employee time sheet while saving under Time Administration work center hence the recorded hours will be in Inactive status.
To solve this issue kindly refer the CD: 1961483 - Error Message : Labor resource assignment mandatory for project time confirmation on MM/DD/YYYY.
This Employee Times reports are only displays the Active and the Approved hours, if the recoded hours are inactive status then the record will not pull-up the recorded hours.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To