You created a customer contract for a specific account and you want to update the account information in this contract.
Reproducing the Issue
- 1. Go to the Sales Orders Work Center.
- 2. Select the Contracts view.
- 3. Select a contract and click Edit.
- 4. It can be seen under the General tab, that an account has been maintained and this account has a specific address, but the account address has been changed soon after the contract has been created.
- 5. Go to the Account Management Work Center.
- 6. Select the Accounts view.
- 7. Open the account which has been maintained in the contract and go to the Communication tab - Addresses sub-tab.
- 8. Click Add Row, maintain the new account address and check it in the Main column.
- 9. Save your changes and reopen the contract again - no changes occurred for the account address in the contract.
Once the contract has been saved, master data changed will not update existing contract.
We do not have the functionality to update open/existing contract with a master data change.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Product Enhancement