You notice incorrect amounts for the Key Figure Net Value - Invoiced. These amounts are too high in comparison to the product Net Price in customer invoicing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Project Management.
- Go to the view Reports: List.
- Select the report Revenue by Team Member.
- Choose View With -> Web Browser.
- The value in column Net Value - Invoiced is too high.
Net Value - Invoiced gives information on total invoiced value (for all team members). In order to check the employee revenue contribution, use Net Value - Invoiced Time and Expenses. This is the default Key Figure for the report and it shows the correct amounts.
KBA , cost rate , list price , quantity , service , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To