You are in the process of integrating with a service provider for customer payments by credit card. You have gone through the needed scoping changes, set up the communication arrangement, Clearing House, Clearing House Account and maintained proper supplier details for your service provider, however, despite of that, the Register With <Service Provider Name> button is not available in the account's master data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Receivables work center.
- Go to Customers view.
- Select a customer account and click Edit -> Financial Data.
- Go to the Bank Data sub-tab.
In the Credit Cards section, you are missing the Register With <Service Provider Name> button, therefore you cannot generate a token and add the credit card in the system.
You are not able to generate a token with your service provider because the supplier account, which represents your service provider, is not assigned to a Clearing House Account.
A clearing house is a financial institution or service provider that acts as a third party in the clearing of future payment contracts. A clearing house account, therefore, is an internal representation of an account that is set up and managed at a clearing house for card payments to the company.
In order to be able to add a new credit card via Register With <Service Provider Name> button, you have to assign the service provider to the clearing house account by the following steps.
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Clearing House Accounts subview.
- Edit the account.
- Fill out the Service Provider ID with the credit card service provider. The entry is shown in the list as soon as you have created the provider as a supplier in the master data record.
- Save your changes.
After the above settings, you should be able to register the credit card in the customer's master data.
Help Document: Customer Payments by Credit Card
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To