Incorrect Approver is being determined in Expense Report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel And Expenses work center
- Go to the Expense Reports view
- Choose an Expense Report and display
- Approver Name field has incorrect approver
This issue occurs because, the Cost Assignment has not been modified in the Expense Arrangement.
Whenever you change the Organization assignment of an Employee in Organization Management work center, accordingly the Cost Assignment has to be modified in the Expense Arrangement of Employee.
Whenever you change the Organization assignment of Employee, make a note of the new Cost Center and follow the steps below.
- Go to Travel and Expenses work center
- Go to Expense Arrangements view
- Select All Expense Arrangements in the Show field
- Enter the Employee ID in the Find field
- Click on Go
- Choose the resulting record
- Click on Edit
- Select the applicable record for current date under Validity Assignment tab
- Select the resulting record under Cost Assignment tab (below)
- Click on Remove button
- Now, Click on Add Row
- Enter the new Cost Center to which Employee currently belongs to
- Click Save and Close
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To