The keyfigures Quantity - Ordered in various reports come as * when two or more quantities with different units are aggregated to show value.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center Project Management.
- Go to View Reports -> List.
- Select the report Customer Project Overview report.
- Move the Project , Sales Order characteristic in rows and the keyfigure: Quantity - Ordered.
- Click on Go.
- Here you can see the Quantity - Ordered displayed * as the value for the keyfigure: Quantity - Ordered in Customer Project Overview Reports.
The keyfigure: Quantity - Ordered in various reports come as * because when the Order contains two items with products two or more ordered quantities which have different units of quantity like ea(each) and hrs, then once the Order is released the field Quantity- Ordered unable to determine different units when aggregated it displayed as * in Reports.
In this Customer Project Overview report if you select the characteristic Sold Product then you will be able to see the Quantity Ordered for the 2 items with correct values.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To