You want to run the Cost Centers - Plan/Actual report although when you search for it via the system you notice that the report is not available from any work centers.
Reproducing the Issue
- Business Analytics work center then Design Report.
- Search for the report Cost Centers - Plan/Actual.
- No records found.
Incomplete scope configuration.
The reason why the report is not available in the system is because the related Scoping question (You can plan financial statements, cost centers and profit centers) was not selected for the Financial Planning Scoping element.
This can be done as following:
- Business Configuration – Implementation Project - Edit Project Scope.
- On the guided activity proceed to check that Financial Planning is in scope (step 3).
- For the Question step (step 4) select Financial Planning Scoping element.
- Make sure the below Questions for Financial Planning is in Scope. E.g. box ticked.
- You can plan financial statements, cost centers and profit centers.
- Save the changes.
- Restart the system and you should now be able to find the Report Cost Centers - Plan/Actual (FINCACU06_Q0003) report from the Business analytics work center.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To