You are viewing one of the Time Accounts reports, e.g. Time Accounts: Yearly. You notice that some time recordings on a specific time account are not shown, for example illnesses are not displayed at all for some employees.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the report Time Accounts: Yearly from the work center Time Administration.
- Start the report and add the characteristics Employee and Time Account Type.
- You see some postings, like vacation, but illnesses are missing for one or several employees.
The Time Account Illness is not assigned to this employee. You can check this via the following steps:
- Go to the work center Time Administration and the work center view Employee.
- Open the time file of the employee by clicking on Edit.
- Navigate to the tab Time Profile and the subtab Time Account Rules.
In this table, you can see all time accounts that are assigned to this employee. The Time Accounts reports can only show those time accounts that are listed here. If the Illness-Account is not assigned, it will not be shown in the report.
Please assign the missing time account in the time file of the employee by following the steps mentioned above. Then perform a correction run to activate the data.
KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To