You want to know how to change the Form Template name.
The standard SAP delivered form template name cannot be changed.
- If you want a different name for only one form template in a block of specific form template group(for eg: from Pro-Forma Invoice to Commercial Invoice) then the only way is to create a new form template with the copy of the existing form template with the desired name and below mentioned are the steps to copy a template:
- Navigate to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Go to Form Template Maintenance sub view under Business Flexibility View.
- Select the form template that you want to change the name.
- Click on Copy button As New Template and give the new name for the template.
- Publish the new template.
Note: After publishing the new template make sure that you have maintained the rules for the new template in Form Template Selection in order to pick the right form template(New template).
If you want to change the name or description of the entire block of a template group, then you could follow the below steps:
- Select the form template that you want to change the name or description.
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Maintain General Information.
- Here what ever you change which will be applicable to all the forms in the particular form template group.
KBA , form template name , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , How To