How to add the field Sales Unit in the excel template NewSalesOrder.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Click on the New button and select the Sales Order from Microsoft Excel® option.
In the sales order excel file the Sales Unit is not displayed by default.
You need to enhance the sales order template using the available field of the XML schema in order to add the Sales Unit to the template.
- Open the excel file NewSalesOrder.
- Select any field such as the Account ID.
- Right click on the field and select XML > XML Source.
4. Locate and select the node SalesUnitParty > Party ID.
5. Select the <value> field.
6. Drag and drop the value field to a blank field on the excel file.
You can now use this field as an input field for the sales unit.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To