While you are trying to create a payment, you want to apply the Payment Difference Reasons for differences in the payment. You are unable to see any Payment Difference Reason.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payables work center, and choose the Suppliers view.
- Select the Supplier Accounts subview.
- Choose Supplier XYZ, and then choose View.
- Choose one Open Item, and then choose Pay Manually By.
- Enter the Relevant Details.
- Click on Apply Discount or Credit.
- You try to select the Payment Difference Reason.
However you see No Items Found in the Dropdown for the Payment Difference Reason.
This issue could occur in the Incoming Payments and also the Payments triggered from the Payment Management Workcenter.
You can only maintain the Payment Difference Reasons for Localized Countries in the Business Configuration WorkCenter. Here you are trying to create the Payment for the company located in the Non-Localized Country. Hence you are unable to see any Payment Difference Reasons here.
The system is working as designed. In order to implement non-localized country for their company as a separate country in your solution; it is possible to engage with a certified SAP Partner for them to implement an additional country and the associated objects such as a dedicated Set of Books.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To