You are trying to add Travel Assistants and received the error message You are not authorized to access UI application/BYD_ODT/ME/ODT_ASSIGN_ASSIST_QAF.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personalize.
- Go to My Travel assistants view.
- Click on Add.
You get the error message You are not authorized to access UI application/BYD_ODT/ME/ODT_ASSIGN_ASSIST_QAF
Generic Business Role is not assigned to the user.
Business Role /SAP/ODT/GENERIC is not assigned to the user.
- Login as an administrator.
- Go to Application & User Management Work center.
- Go to User & Access Management view.
- Go to Business users & Find the User.
- Click on Edit & then Select Access rights.
- Go to Business Role Assignment.
Select the checkbox under Assigned to user for the Business Role Name Generic.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To