You want to fill the migration template of any migration object, but you noticed that there is tab missing in the template and you can't find it.
You also can see the message Tab Hidden by Personalization in the migration workbench.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center and select Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list of your project.
- Search for the migration activity that you noticed the issue.
- Open with migration tool.
- Select the file that you are processing the migration.
- You see the message Tab Hidden by Personalization in a specific tab.
The tab is hidden in the Excel file template.
- Go to the migration activity and open it with Migration Tool.
- In the Migration Workbench, select the file that you are processing and the issue is occurring.
- Select the button Actions->Download.
- Save the file in your computer and open the file with Microsoft Excel.
- In the Excel, click with the right button on any sheet of the template. E.g: Sheet Field List.
- Select the option Unhide.
- Unhide the tab missing and save the template.
- Upload it to Migration Tool again.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To