- WPF viewer displays a report set to landscape orientation.
- The report is printed to the XPS printer driver using the WPF viewer print button.
- When the report is viewed in an XPS viewer, it looses the landscaape orientation and displays as portrait.
- This results in part of the data not being displayed.
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio (2010 / 2012)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an application using the Crystal Reports WPF viewer (see New Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 WPF Viewer).
- Run the applicaton and view any report using landscape orientation.
- Print the report using the Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- Open the report in any XPS file viewer.
- The issue has been escalated for a fix
- Reference: ADAPT01717323 (TE5050162808)
crvs cr4vs vs 2010 2012 orientation print view display bug issue , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio