Values in the system are displaying incorrect decimal notation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open the opportunity ABC (ABC represents the ID of the opportunity).
In the Header of the opportunity, the value for the field Expected Value is displayed as 12.345,00 but you expect it to be displayed as 12,345.00.
The notation depends on the personalized settings of each user.
- From any page in your system, choose Personalize -> My Settings.
- Go to the Regional Settings tab.
- From the Decimal Notation drop -down list, select 1,234,567.89 and Save.
- Log off and Login to your Cloud for Customer system and the changes are reflected.
NOTE: These changes are user specific i.e. all your users will have to change it with their respective logins to be able to use the required decimal notation.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To