You are creating a report by coping a SAP standard report, however, all the original Key Figure Groups in the standard report do not get copied to the new report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Select the SAP standard report XYZ from which you want to copy and create a new report. (Where XYZ corresponds to report ID)
- Click on New button and select the option Report as Copy.
- On Copy Report: XYZ screen, under step 1: Define Report and Select Data Source, give the name and the description of the report.
- Click Next and Go to Step 2: Select Key Figures.
- Here in the show field, select Key Figure Group option from the drop down menu.
- All the Key Figure Groups will be displayed in the list.
Here, you can only select one Key Figure Group from the list.
This is designed system behavior. Each Key Figure Group is a structure delivered as part of standard data sources. Each Key Figure Group has an underlying implementation and has a 1:1 relationship with the report.
Each Structure has an exit class under parameters. If there are multiple Key Figure Groups in the report then there will be a conflict at runtime in determining which structure was involved in execution.
When creating a report as a copy of a standard report, make sure you always select one Key Figure Group that matters the most in your report. When you go to Step 2: Select Key Figures, click on Show and from the drop down options, select Key Figure Group .
All the Key Figure Groups will be listed down. Now choose the one which you require in the report.
If not selected the system randomly selects a Key Figure Group.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To