You have released a customer invoice. However, the document does not show in the customer account monitor and no effective posting in accounting has been created.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Find the corresponding Invoice Id xyz for the particular customer
- Status of Customer Invoice is released.
- Go to the Receivables Work Center.
- In the Customer Accounts view, open the details of the particular Customer .
- Document entry for the Invoice is not available
Released invoice did not got posted to account since the account determination is missing corresponding to the items of your customer invoice, a task gets generated for the released invoice and you can view the error message either in the document flow of the invoice or in the unposted source document in the general ledger work center for the invoice in question.
Account Determination missing for position type sales revenue.
Account Determination is missing. Configure account determination in chart of accounts India - Chart of Accounts and account determination profile <pqr>. Column Path Sales->Rounding Differences->Rounding Differences, Position Type Sales Revenue
In order to maintain the account determination
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and perform the action Open Activity List.
- Navigate to Fine tune and select the activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Select Sales Subledger from Account Determination
- Select Service /Material
- Go to Rounding Difference tab and maintain the Gl Account
- save it
To post the affected document
- Go to General Ledger work center
- Select Souce documents
- View Unposted souce document
- Find the invoice xyz
- Select the Invoice and post the business transaction for accounting
For example : Pricing tab in customer invoice contains details about the pricing that is valid for the entire document.So whenever a value that has been lost or gained through rounding system searches for corresponding account, so this gl account is important to post the invoice in accounting.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To