You want to create new Order Block reasons for an account, but you don't know how to create it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management Work Center and select Accounts view.
- Select the button Edit and then select Sales Data.
- You want to create customized Order Block reasons and add it to the dropdown.
To maintain the Order Block reasons of accounts you have to follow the steps below
1. Go to Business configuration and select Implementation Projects view
2. Open the activity list of a project.
3. Select the tab All and select to show All Activities
4. Search for activity Accounts.
5. Open the activity and select Maintain Order Block Reasons
In this view you can maintain the Order Block Reasons using the button Add Row.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To