The error message User Account not in Validity Date is seen while a user tries to logon to the system.
The cause is that for tha concerned Business User account, the Valid To date is in the past.
To resolve the issue , Key user needs to extend the validity of such user to a extended limit from current date. You can follow below steps to changed the validity.
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select User and Access management -> Business Users.
- Select the business user and click on button Edit -> Attributes.
- In this screen, select the field Valid To and choose a date in future to set the extended validity.
- Click on button Save to maintain the changes.
Once the valid to date is extended , user will be able to logon the system with the user credentials provided.
KBA , logon failed , login , logon , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To