You want to change the file name of an output document to desired format, so that on release of document, system sends file name in this format.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Edit a document which is in Released status.
- Click on View All and then to Output History Tab.
- Click on a pdf document and save.
The document saves in the format Customer-Invoice_ABC_YYYYMMDD-HMSUTC.pdf.
Here H, M , S stands for hour, min and sec. Document would be sent to the recipient in the same format.
There is no fine-tuning or configuration which influences this behavior in the system.
As a workaround, from output history, you can manually save the PDF document with desired file name and then mail it to your recipient.
KBA , output pdf file name , pdf file in e-mail , invoice pdf , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To