The weekly recurrence pattern of your invoice schedule in a customer contract does not exceed 26 weeks.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Contract view.
- Select New Customer Contract.
- Enter the account and all required organizational data (Sales Unit and Distribution Channel).
- Select the Contract Start/End date for a period longer than 26 weeks.
- Go to View All.
- Add a new item.
- Select the quantity as Week (e.g. 1 wk).
- Select the flag Price per Period.
- Go to the Pricing and Invoicing work center..
- Select the Invoice Schedule tab.
- Select Edit Invoicing Time Frame
- Choose the recurrence pattern as Weekly.
- Apply your selection to the line item.
The quantity field is only showing 26 weeks.
This is the normal system behaviour as we have a maximum of 26 invoice dates for weekly recurrence patterns.
You can choose to modify the Recurrence Pattern to year instead of weeks. Moreover, if you need to have more than 26 recurrence shown, you have the possiblity to add more items in the item tab of the contract.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To