While releasing the Production Model, system throws the error message :
Cannot use logistics area XXX; logistics area has status Obsolete
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Go to the Production Models view
- In the Show field, choose All Production Models by Selection and search for the relevant Production Model.
- Edit the production model, select Check Consistency button.
- System displays the error message.
As the Logistics area ID XXX has obsolete status, the system displays the message.
In order to release the Production Model for planning & execution, you have either change the Obsolete logistics area ID in the model or activate the logistics area ID as per your requirement.
KBA , production model error , AP-PMM , Production Model Management , How To