Purchase Order not defaulting in the Service Agent Time Sheet.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Go to the Self-Services view.
- Go to the Self-Services Overview sub view.
- Select the Edit Time Sheet link.
- Select the relevant project task in the time sheet.
Service Agent is not maintained in the Purchase Order.
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the Purchase Order and select Edit.
- Go to the Items tab and select the line item.
- Navigate to Source of Supply under Item details.
- In Service Agent field maintain the Service Agent and Save.
Purchase order not available in the time sheet , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions