You have ordered a Purchase Order POS (POS represents the Purchase Order ID) with Quantity X. When you monitor relevant Purchase Order, you found that the system is showing Open Quantity X with Site ABC (ABC represents the Site ID), hence Overdue and has not been delivered yet.
Now when you check the Allocated Stock for a Product PMS (PMS represents the Product ID), and expecting with respect to same Purchase Order using Projected Material Flow report, system shows Zero Allocated Stock in the Site ABC.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Control Work Center.
- Select Monitor Purchase Orders View.
- Choose All Purchase Order Items By Selection in the field 'Show' using drop down menu.
- Search for the relevant Purchase Order POS which you have ordered.
- In the Overview Screen itself, you can see there is an Open Quantity X for a Product PMS against that Order.
- Now navigate to Inbound Logistics Work Centre.
- Select Project Material Flow sub view under Common Tasks View.
- Choose Site ID ABC and Product ID PMS using value selection.
- Select Go.
- Here you can see On-Hand Stock quantity but system does not display Allocated Stock for the product with respect to the Site.
In the Projected Material Flow calculations, system includes the Inventory Allocations, as well as Inventory, Warehouse Request and Production Request Documents.
Since there is no Warehouse Request created for the Purchase Order therefore system unable to show an Allocated Stock in the Projected Material Flow screen.
- Go to Inbound Logistics Work Center.
- Go to Purchase Orders View.
- Search for the relevant Purchase Orders in the field Show using drop down.
- Select the Purchase Order ID POS.
- Create Inbound Delivery Notification with Warehouse Request ID for the purchase order using the button New Supplier Delivery Notification.
- Once you perform the above steps, Warehouse Request ID would get created and then the system will be able to show the Allocated Stock with Quantity X against the Warehouse Request in the Projected Material Flow Report.
Projected Material Flow, Allocated Stock, Warehouse Request, Production Order , KBA , projected stock, allocated stock , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , How To