When you try to activate the two dimensional pricing (weight and quantity) in scoping, system throws below error message:
"Constant attribute SCALE does not exist"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current Project.
- Click Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Section 4 - Questions.
- Select Product and Service Pricing.
- Select Sales Price and Discount lists.
- Select option for maintain pricing in 2 dimensions.
- Click Next and then Finish.
The cause for the issue is that there are existing single dimensional scales pricelist existing in the system.
To scope two dimensional scales, delete single dimensional scales and then scope two dimensional scales.
This can be achieved with below steps:
1. Go to Product and Service Portfolio work center.
2. Select Price Lists sub view of Pricing view.
3. Edit the Price List.
4. Go to Items tab.
5. In the bottom of the screen, you can select the Scales of Single dimensional scales (First Dimension) and select Remove Scales button.
6. Save and Release the Price List.
7. Now, you can able to scope the two dimensional scales.
scaling, pricing, price lits, dimensional pricing , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To