When we open the intercopmany project the Intercompany check box itself not available.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project management work center.
- Choose Projects view.
- Choose Projects sub view.
- Edit any Intercompany project
- Go to Project Plan and Accounting subtab here you can see the Intercompany project field itself not available for Intercompany Projects.
The intercompany check box is not available because Purchasing Between Partner Companies is not scoped in the Business Configuration.
If you want to use intercompany scenario please scope the Purchasing Between Partner Companies in the system.
Purchasing Between Partner Companies can be scoped by following these steps in a system :
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose Project and Choose Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Step 3 - Scoping -> Purchasing -> Purchase Request and Order -> Purchasing Between Partner Companies here choose the Check Box to scope Purchasing Between Partner Companies in the system.
- Complete all the steps until Confirm to save the changes made in system.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To