You want to create a calculated Key Figure which might show up the same results of an existing Key Figure.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center
- Go to Common Task | New Key Figure
- Select the desired Data Source ( e.g. SCMCFJU01)
- Drag the desired Key Figure to the white board on the right
- In the Next Step, You set as local calculation, one of the available options (e.g. Moving Average)
When you open the report face created on the top of the data source, the key figure results shown for your new Key Figure created are not the same as the standard Key Figure selected as copy.
The wrong results of your customized key figure occurs due to wrong local formula defined for your Key Figure.
In order to solve this issue, You will need suppress the Local Calculation method, leaving the field blank, once your requirement is just keep a mirror of the Key Figures values.
For further explanation about the Local Calculation available, go through of Local Calculation documentation available in the byD Help Center.
KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , How To