Expense reports are getting approved automatically in Cloud for Travel & Expenses System.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Travel & Expenses work center.
- Go to Travel & Expenses view.
- Click on Claim Travel Expenses.
- Click on Add Expenses.
- Enter the Expense type, Amount and Date.
- Click on Submit.
The Status of the Expense report gets changed to Pending reimbursement.
The checkbox for Approval Required is not selected for user’s Country Specific version in the activity Set Audit and Approval Process for Expense Reports.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects.
- Select the relevant project and click on Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-tune.
- Find Set Audit and Approval Process for Expense Reports Activity.
- Open Set Audit and Approval Process for Expense Reports Activity.
- Click on Edit Review and Approval Scenarios.
- Select the Approval Required checkbox against the Country version of the User.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To