You are trying to access the payment allocation by clicking on the Required link of a manually added entry in the third step of the guided activity for creating bank statements, however the system raises a warning message, and then you cannot access the required screen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Bank Statements view.
- Create a new bank statement and proceed to the third step, Create and Edit Items.
- Add a new line item according to your needs.
- Click on Required.
The following warning message is displayed: You are not able to open this link due to a missing work center view assignment.
The user needs to have authorization to access the Payment Allocation view, otherwise it cannot be accessed through the Required link in the bank statement.
In order to assign the Payament Allocaton view to the user, follow the steps below:
- Go to Application and User Managament work center.
- Go to Business Users view.
- Find the concerned user and click on Edit -> Access Rights.
- Go to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Click on Find.
- Search for FIN_PAYMENTALLOCATION.
- Click on Locate.
- Flagg the Assigned to User check box for the mentioned view.
- Click on Save.
After the above settings, the user should be able to go ahead with the required postprocessing.
Note that the user needs to logout the system, and login again so that the changes take place.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To