When you are trying to access any migration activities, system throws the error message User is registered as Partner Developer.No Authorization for Migration.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center and Implementation Projects View.
- Go to Integrate and Extend tab.
- Select any migration activities and open the migration tool.
You can see the error message User is Registered as Partner Developer.No Authorization for Migration.
The cause for the issue is the tenant is setup with the Partner Development Role.
- Migration is not allowed in the tenant setup with the Partner Development Role.
- You need to deploy your solution in the test tenant to perform migration related activities.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Product Enhancement