System showing the old Account Name instead of the new Account Name.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Document view.
- Select All Invoice Documents in drop down show list and search for invoice XYZ.
- Edit Invoice XYZ (XYZ represents the identification of your invoice).
- Account Name is different from what it's in the Account Master Data under Account Management work center
The Account name was changed after creating the preceding documents for the invoice XYZ. System picks the Account name maintained in the preceding documents and not from the Account Master Data.
The system is behaving as designed.
If you need to use the New Account name in Customer Invoicing, then you need to cancel all the preceeding documents and create all the documents again.
KBA , #customer invoice # , account name , document is wrong , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To