After you created a new acccount, the account is not displayed in the My Account result list. However it is visible in the All Accounts result list.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Click on New.
- Create a new account.
- Choose My Accounts.
The newly created account is missing from the My Accounts result list.
If the Territory Management in the Questions phase of the Business Configuration work center has been activated, the system does not default the current user as the Owner of the account.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation projects view.
- Choose the respective implementation project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Questions phase.
- Expand the scoping element Sales.
- Select Sales Territory Management.
- The question Do you want to use territory management? needs to be unchecked.
If the user is on the Account Team of the account then this newly created account will appear in the My Accounts result list.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To