The approvals process for Supplier invoices is defined as:
Work distribution: Supplier Invoice Approver
Conditions: Random Exception Check Percentage is Less than or equal to "100"
But, the Exception prone supplier invoice never undergoes for approval. Instead the approval tab of supplier invoice displays an error message:An approver could not be determined. Either approval is not relevant or the task is unassigned. Please contact your system administrator.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invocing work center.
- Select the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Select the invoice and select Edit button.
- Navigate to the Approval tab.
- you can see the above error.
The supplier invocie is not maintained with the invocing unit, so system failed to find the responsible approver.
To resolve the issue, maintain the invoicing unit in the supplier invoice.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To