You are unable to generate a summary for completed appointments.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Select the Appointments view.
- Open an appointment with the status Completed.
- Select the Actions button.
- The Generate Summary button is disabled.
This is correct system behavior. If the appointment is completed, it is not possible to do any changes on it since is Closed.
If you want to generate Summary Report again for completed appointments, you can set the status of the appoinment to In Process and after completing the changes, set the status to Completed.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To